What are the pros and cons of headphones
Everybody loves music. But you don’t want to disturb others while listening music, right? For this purpose, tech gods have given us the gift to headphones. Headphones help us to enjoy music, motivate us to go through intensive gym sessions and what not
- Fidelity. Unlike loudspeakers, the only environment that affects sound of headphones are the size of your ears. No room reverberations, comb filtering, etc, etc. A good headphone rig will reproduce music like you are in a studio!
- Price. Even the more expensive headphones and their needed accessories are usually much cheaper than their louspeaker counterparts. Plus, no need for an acoustically treated dedicated listening room.
- Silence. It doesn’t matter whether you are in your favorite chair or in the subway. Pop those ‘phones, and you are now in the studio.
- Convenience. The entire rig can fit in your pocket. Bluetooth takes convenience another notch.
- It sometimes feels like the sound is being injected into your brain. It’s hard to describe, but you know the difference when you shift to loudspeakers.
- You don’t “feel” the sound. No chest thumping with the bass. Not with headphones.
- You don’t hear your environment. They have special phones for runnning, but unless you have that, you’d be run over and you wouldn’t know it.
- Sweat. Wear them while exercising, and soon they will stink just like your shirt.
A word from the chief executive officer of the organization.
“Music is the best and the most subtle way to get away from reality and we ensure that people around us not only customers but we ourselves feel through the best quality audio music” .
Accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit.
One Reply to “Post”